Life Church Recovery Ministry
Life Church Recovery Ministry is a 1 year, Christian based, non-residential program designed to help adult men and women who struggle with alcohol, drug abuse or other life controlling problems.
- What Kind Of Curriculum Do We Use?
We use Teen Challenge Curriculum.
- Is There Any Age Restriction To Enter The Program?
You must be 18 and older to enter the program.
- Do I Have To Know Anything About The Bible?
You do not need to have any knowledge about the Bible. You do need to have a sincere desire to change and a willingness to try a Christian based approach.
- How Long Is The Program?
- Is There A Monetary Cost For The Program?
Yes there is a cost. However, please don’t let that stop you. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY!
- Do You Take Credit Cards?
Yes we take Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Do You Take Insurance?
No we do not take insurance.
- If I Leave The Program Before 1 Year Can I Re-Enter Again In The Future?
Yes you can, however you must start the program all over again.
- Will My Information Be Kept Confidential?
Yes all your information will be kept confidential.
- How Many Hours A Week Will I Be Required to Spend In The Program?
It will vary from time to time, however approximately 10 hours a week.
Application & Procedure Information
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY TO LIFE CHURCH RECOVERY MINISTRY CALL THE CHURCH OFFICE. (856) 629-4680 x 2
We believe God has a good plan for everyone’s life no matter what the situation. Nothing is impossible with God!